R'N'B QUEEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
R'N'B QUEEN

Welcome to forum about R'N'B QUEEN Rihanna

HomeHome  PortalliPortalli  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rihannine recenice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R'n'B Queen
Admin
R'n'B Queen

Rihannine recenice Empty
PostSubject: Rihannine recenice   Rihannine recenice EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:30 am

I never eat salad. I make sure I don’t put a lot of junk into my system, but I hate vegetables!

I always keep my guard up with guys and I guess that can get in the way sometimes. I can make them go through hell.

People think, because we’re young, we aren’t complex, but that’s not true. We deal with life and love and broken hearts in the same way a woman a few years older might.

When you have an embarrassing moment, laugh it off. Get right back up and act like nothing happen. Make sure your crush doesn’t see that it bothers you.

The best thing about going without makeup is that it takes a lot less time to get ready. You don’t have to worry about mascara spilling or eyeliner running or about touching up during the day. You can wash your face at anytime. You feel comfortable and free.

“I did one talent show at my high school, and I won it singing Mariah Carey’s Hero.”

“I would sing in the mirror, holding a brush to my mouth like it was a microphone. The neighbors would always be complaining about how loud I was singing.”

“Beyonce just put the level of female entertainment all the way up there. She does acting, she has a beautiful voice and that’s really the person I look up to… that type of entertainer.”

“I worked so hard on the upcoming album. Every song means something to me. I wanted to stay true to who I am and where I’m from. “

“I think people are always looking for something that’s new, something fresh, something different!”

“My sound is really a fusion of reggae, hip-hop and R&B, with a little something different thrown in.”

“I want to give people a taste of the Caribbean, and show them the fun side of me.”

“When I purchase an album, I like an album where I don’t have to skip any songs. That’s
the kind of album I tried to make. There’s something on there for everyone …”

“When I met with Jay-Z, I was so scared. I was shaking. But the minute I went into his office, he was so warm and welcoming that he really made me feel at home.”

“I miss The Boatyard - that’s my favorite club.”

“Dancing was always part of my culture growing up in Barbados! When I shot my 1st video I worked really hard with my choreographer to perfect the routines!”

“We all chose the next single. Me, Jay-Z, Evan and Carl. There was actually a fight because there was so many second singles.”

“It is one thing to record an album but it’s a huge difference when people play it and listen to it and embrace it the way that I do. It has always been my dream to get my music out to the world and have people hear it.”

“Success for me isn’t a destination it’s a journey. Everybody’s working to get to the top but where is the top? It’s all about working harder and getting better and moving up and up.”

“There’s nothing that I say I have to make this decision. We all make our decisions together. I’m new to this industry and these are people who have experienced it and been here and seen it all.”

“My favourite thing in a guy is his height - he has to be 6ft at least. He also has to know what he wants in life. I don’t want any guy that I could wrap around my little finger.”

“I’m not looking to steal [Beyonce’s] crown. I’m looking to get my own.”

“I loved reggae music and I still do — Bob Marley, of course, Sizzla, Sean Paul, Damian Marley,” Rihanna said. “The vibe of it, that’s what I love. It just makes you feel good. Reggae music is the music that I party to the most.”

“I just go for it (in concert). I know that they came to see me, so I have to give them my all and make the show worth it for them. I have to give them their money’s worth.”

“I’m taking it one step at a time. I’m really proud of all the success that I’m having. In my mind, it’s always about the next step. It’s always what’s happening next.”

“‘SOS’ is about really a crush. There’s this guy that I see and I like and it’s driving me crazy because obviously (we’re) not really talking. I just see him and it’s a feeling that he gives me that I need rescuing from. I need help. Who’s gonna rescue me from it?”

“‘We Ride’ is actually a very mellow, fun song, even though it has a serious message in it, the song is just so mellow and I think that’s what people really love about it — more than the lyrics.”

“Growing up, my mother was a make-up artist and I was fascinated watching her apply lip colour, blush and mascara. Now I get to be surrounded by all of my favourites from CoverGirl!”

“I don’t like to waste money. I buy things that I’m going to get my money’s worth out of, things I’m going to use a lot.”
Back to top Go down
https://rihannaserbia.forumsr.com

Rihannine recenice
Page 1 of 1